September 4, 2018
Afternoon tea at the veranda is a delightful island tradition held at the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa. Refresh your senses while ensconced in the elegance of classic Victorian architecture, shaded under the canopy of a historic banyan tree with the sound of ocean waves lapping aside you on the shores of Waikiki.
At afternoon tea, modern meets classic with sweet pastries and savory bites and an ageless ritual of presenting our six locally crafted teas.
- Moana Sunset – Our most popular tea; this signature blend is an alluring Hawaiian duo of tangy ‘ohelo berry and sweet mango.
- Moana Royale – A tropical tea blend with lilikoi (passion fruit), papaya, banana and coconut to give it a full fruit body.
- Veranda Breeze – A soothing and aromatic blend of black tea, big island vanilla and smooth caramel.
- Mango Mele – Mele means song in Hawaiian. A delectable blend of soothing black tea infused with juicy mangoes and peaches. May every sip sing a sweet mele of Aloha to you!
- Jasmine Phoenix Pearls – Powerfully aromatic, hand-rolled tea with sweet jasmine petals from the Zhejiang province.
- Lemon Rooibos – A refreshing, caffeine-free herbal from the Cedarburg region of South Africa with a clean lemon finish.
Enhance your experience with our First Lady of Waikiki upgrade which included a glass of sparkling rose, berries with crème fraiche and a souvenir fan.
Afternoon Tea can be enjoyed daily at the veranda at the beachhouse from 11:30AM – 2:30PM. View our menu.
For reservations please call our Reservations Dining Desk at (808) 921-4600 or email email@example.com.