June 25, 2018
Summer is in full swing and from early morning sunrises to late evening sunsets your dream getaway awaits in the heart of Waikiki! You can’t go wrong with a day at the beach or perhaps tropical cocktails by the pool. As long as you’ve got your sunscreen, a towel and your flip flops (or slippers as we call them in Hawaii), you’re essentially ready for whatever adventure awaits. While planning your perfect day in Waikiki, we’ve got a few simple tips on how to make each day just a tiny bit better!
- Grab a Go Pro on your way out! – Did you know that our daily resort fee comes with free daily rental of a Go Pro? Surf, hike, and walk around Waikiki and more while capturing every moment of your vacation. Check in with our front desk team and they’ll help to get you set up with everything you need plus assist you with finding the perfect acessories to get the right shot.
- Take Advantage of our Big Kahuna Beach Services – If the beach is where you plan to spend the day lounging, stop by our Big Kahuna Beach Services desk at the pool desk. Our team is more than happy to provide you with towels, beach chairs, sand toys and much more for your day. Not only do they make the trip down to the beach three times daily to provide our Sheraton Princess Kaiulani guests with water and fresh fruit but they’re always ready to provide a suggestion or two on where to eat and what to do around town.
- Bring a Water Bottle – In this Hot Hawaiian sun, it’s important to stay hydrated, especially if your itinerary for the day has you running all around the isalnd. Pack your water flask and fill it up at our complimentary water station in our Ainahau lobby area. Save yourself multiple trips to the nearest ABC store for water and fill up your water bottle for the day before you leave the hotel.
- Celebrate #NationalMaiTaiDay – What better way to celebrate #NationalMaiTaiDay then with one of our Mai Tai Samplers from the Splash Bar? One classic drink, three different ways is a recipe for a great afternoon! Don’t forget to stop by during our all day happy hour to enjoy daily specials on some of our favorite drinks. #NationalMaiTaiDay is Saturday, June 30th so we hope to #SeeYouAtTheSplashBar!
- Stay Social! – Share your photos and videos with us on social media! Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, we love to see that our awesome guests are enjoying their time with us. Don’t forget to tag us in your vacation spam ,we may even re-share your content with our followers. Even after the vacation ends, follow us for the latest information and news about the hotel!